Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday



What I'd wear today if I could: this "cowgirl print" dress from Ann Taylor Loft. So it looks like a bandana. That's why, I guess, the ATL people call it a cowgirl print. Psh.

I say it's an easy-to-wear dress that's perfect for Independence Day! Red is a great color to wear for any kind of celebration. The print is all-American. And when JP and I have our annual Fourth of July party this evening (our backyard is in viewing distance of fireworks at a local park), this would be great to wear. No boots or western hat required -- although that would be a cute look if you're into that. If you have the evil upper-arm flab (EUAF), you can put on a white button-front shirt and tie it at the waist. Cute!

One more reason this would be great to wear: I think Flybaby's favorite color is red!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Bobita said...

Happy 4th, have fun at your party tonight, even without the cowboy print dress.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Awesome Mom said...

You have an awesome sense of style. You pick things that look great on a lot of different body styles.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Super cute! Hope you enjoyed the fireworks.

8:28 AM  
Blogger emily2200 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:42 PM  
Blogger a happier girl said...

Very cute. I think I love pretty much everything Ann Taylor Loft sells. And perfect for 4th of July, too.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Bliss said...

i'd wear that one too. i like red dresses. i'm wearing one now. :-)

8:53 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

"Bingo Wings"
I got 'em, and i'd be reaching for the cardi ;)

( Also, it's bloody cold over my side of the world, so I can't imagine wearing a summery dress ATM ! :)

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home