Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday cuteness

Fly loves to play in a pile of blankets and pillows, so I thought I'd try to get him doing it on camera. (JP got a new camera for us after our old camera practically ruined all our Christmas photos -- so of course I'm still figuring the new camera out, and this pic is all blurry.)

Fly just turned 17 months, and there seems to be something new with him every week -- a new word or a new milestone. For example, his latest new word is tree. After too many battles at mealtime, I converted his highchair into a booster seat, so now he eats at the table. I think he's much happier sitting at the table that way.

- - - - -

This post is a cheap imitation of the real thing, written by Awesome Mom. If you want to read the real thing, go here. And if you want to write a post in the style of another blogger, please do -- and share!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

The minute I make a bed, the kids love to throw all pillows and blankets onto the floor and jump on them or bury themselves. Fun for them, I just sigh. Eventually I join in the fun.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

It's unbelievable the daily changes they go through at this age. I LOVE that picture. Nicely captured. I know how hard it is to get anything but a blur on them as they whip by.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

So fun to have the kiddo at the table with you! Unfortunately for us, that's when Hunter forgot how to feed himself!

7:40 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

love the sunday cuteness! oh the blonde hair - so sweet!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Awesome Mom said...

Cute pic! I think that we started the booster seat with Harry around that age. It is fun to have them there with you, but also quite messy. Placemats don't help a bit because Harry likes to look under them and also hides food under them.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

He is adorable and will make Isabella very happy one day. ;)

What is it about kids and blankets? Isabella is obsessed with playing "tent" (draping a blanket over the arms of furniture and crawling underneath).

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was all .. hey Awesome MOm does Sunday cuteness too then I kept reading ... Nice :)

Blankets are a great open ended play thing :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger ♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

fly is ADORABLE!

my son just turned 17 months on February 10th!
When is Fly's b-day????

my son's new word is
uuuuuuuuuuh OH! and yelling YAY!

lol

have to love these milestones!

a-licious xoxoxxoxo

3:20 PM  
Blogger ohAmanda said...

How cute!!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home