Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's I'm Sincere Week!

I'm Sincere Week is here! This week, let some of your favorite bloggers know how much you appreciate them by writing a post in their style, or writing a post that is reminiscent of a typical post they write ... because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And because trying out a new writing style is fun.

I know bloggers -- and some of you have been conditioned to expect giveaways. So at the end of the week, I'm randomly giving away this fun new necklace from Forever 21, to a person who writes an imitation post.



If you participate, write your post, then send me a link to the specific post so I can keep a running list right here. Then snag one of the following buttons for your blog.

If you posted, grab this button:



If someone posted about you, take this button:



Have fun!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Nadine said...

What a neat idea. The buttons came out great. I'm not sure I can do it, but I'll love to read those who have given it shot. You are talented and I'm sure you will do a great job.

2:56 AM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Love the idea, but I think (I know) I'm too overloaded to try it this week...

8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a cute idea! I'll be on the lookout!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Love the idea. Not sure I'll have the time to swing it, but I would love to read yours and others' posts.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

this sounds fun! Hopefully i will be able to try it!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I'm sincere! And you've been flattered!

http://thepregnantpause.blogspot.com/2008/02/what-id-wear-wednesday-blogging-t-shirt.html

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home