Thursday, July 17, 2008

Please come to the I'm Not Going to BlogHer Chat

Tomorrow is the first day of BlogHer, and I will have the Second Annual Growing A Life I'm Not Going to BlogHer Chat (Sagaling-TBC, it turns out). I will leave the chat room open all day, so when you get a chance, please pop in and see who else is there and not going to BlogHer! I will try to be in the chat room whenever I can. We may not be in San Francisco this weekend, but we can still talk about blogging, or babies, or just have a little virtual party.

Just go here: Sagaling-TBC. That's our chat room. Feel free to tell your bloggy friends. The more, the -- you know....

Also, for more I'm-not-there fun, tonight at 8 pm Pacific time, the BlogHer People's Party is having a real-time chat and video here.

And there's a whole day of events tomorrow at BlogHer in Second Life, for those who are so inclined.

Hope to chat with you tomorrow!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

Substitutes! What it is to be 'not in the in crowd' sniff.
Cheers

10:00 AM  
Blogger jodifur said...

I wish I could but I'm driving to see my in-laws. No blogher and the inlaws. Yeah for me! I'll try to pop in on my iphone!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I will try to sneak on while at my out-laws this weekend. Later today we are heading to visit them for a long weekend. Let me emphasize the LONG weekend part ;)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I'll be there! Live, from your living room, with my laptop...

3:56 PM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

We're heading out for vacation this weekend (hence, the reason I am NOT attending BlogHer). Have fun!

5:45 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

I'll try to be there. Are you going to be on there all day??

I'll be gone in the A.M. but maybe I can catch ya'll in the afternoon.

(ah, a little Texan came outta me just then, huh? I did used to live there)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh I hope I remember! My brain is not engaged very often these days.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home