Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What I'd Wear Wednesday: DYO shoes, part 2

What I'd wear today if I could: a pair of shoes designed by myself at Keds.com. What a great idea! (Design your own shoes? Where have I seen that before?)

Here, I had fun turning my blog design into a pair of Keds Champion mini slip-ons. Sure to be a conversation starter.

These are more than I would spend on a pair of shoes, but it's fun to play around with the possibilities online. All of you artistic types could design and upload your own images, and even sell them there through the Keds store! Then you could tell everyone you're a shoe designer. You can also add text to your shoes and put your best foot (feet?) forward. Have fun trying it out -- and don't forget to get some sleep tonight.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Mine would be covered in blue phroggies. :D

4:55 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Awesome idea for school or sports groups.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Now that is just fun!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

Cute idea! Now if they would just put them on sale . . .

5:29 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

Oooo, how fun!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is COOOL!

6:38 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

uhm how much fun is that??

how do you find all these cool things?

8:35 PM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

That is really neat! I actually really like the Growing a Life version.

Btw, I gave you an award!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

What a cool idea!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How fun and I have ever told you how much I like your blog design? Ok, maybe not so much that I would buy the shoes, but it is way cute!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Zip n Tizzy said...

Cute.
Expensive yes... probably wouldn't do it, but a creative way to promote your site, and certainly a conversation starter!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL!! THis could be really fun!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home