Thursday, July 05, 2007

Joining the 21st century

Right at this very moment, I am blogging from my kitchen table!

This feat has never before been seen in the Fly household!

During our Fourth of July party last night, friend Star/Guinevere's brilliant husband came over and installed a WiFi hub right in our house. So I can use my laptop anywhere in my house. JP even tried it from outside and sent me this:

"Hi Honey,
I love you - Me, from the patio."

Expressions of love are better in person, of course, but this one was way exciting!

Maybe now I'll be a better commenter because Iwon't have to retreat to the office to go online....

What's next for us -- a flying car that runs on water?

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Jealous.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

I love my wireless, I can blog in a blog, I can blog with a fox, I can blog in the rain, I can blog on a train . . .

Okay maybe not but nearly.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you!

12:12 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

So cool !!

I dunno - I like little written words of love. You can save them to your hard-drive and use them for blackmail later .. bwah-ha-ha-ha ! ;)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

How fun! I just fixed the wireless at our house this past weekend. Enjoy!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have AOL chatted with the husband from the same house. It's cute! I would like a flying car with a chaueffeur!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Lissete said...

Don't you just love it?!?!

I can blog while sitting out by the pool if only I could see the screen! :)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

WiFi is awesome, isn't it? I blog from my bed, my porch, my living room, wherever!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wireless How I Love Thee!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it GREAT?! I do most of my blogging on my little corner of the couch - woo hoo!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home