Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday

What I'd wear today if I could: a simple white button-front shirt. Actually, I wore one yesterday. (This one, a three-quarter-sleeve style with a hint of stretch, is from J. Crew.) You just can't beat a classic.

Wearing white might invite disaster when you have kids. But I figure, there's always bleach. Yesterday at lunch, Fly grabbed me with his pea-covered hands before I could wipe them, but the peas came out. No harm done.

What's your favorite classic item?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

I love shirts like this, especially for work.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Julie Carobini said...

A camy in every color to wear under shirts like that :)

2:56 PM  
Blogger PunditMom said...

I'm a sucker for white shirts -- and black shoes. Too many of both!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

I have a pair of cream colored flat front dockers that (used to) fit perfectly. They have a straight leg and are the perfect length (hard for me since I', 5'3"). I also have them in black. Now if only I could lose the pregnancy weight and get back into them!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I have wore white since the second baby!!! No way! I wish, really maybe in a few years!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Great shirt. I used to be super-fanatical about getting my clothes dirty. Now, of course, I'm fully coated after most of Isabella's meals, so that's long gone out the window.

I would have to say my favorite classic item is the structured jacket. I love the ones I have because they make the huge chest I now have look not-so-huge.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I wore a shirt like this except in black the other day.. black because of my messy toddler boy!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Cute shirt! My favorite classic item is probably dark wash jeans...so easy to dress up or dress down.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home