Friday, March 13, 2009

A diaper? A cake? A diaper cake!

Look what came in the mail for me today!



It's a beautiful diaper cake from Diaper Cakewalk! Isn't it pretty? The owner knows I'm not finding out the sex of my baby, so she sent me a gender-neutral diaper cake. Thank you! I'm still sick, so this was a nice highlight in my day.

I've truly never seen diaper cakes up close and personal before, so this was a cool gift to receive. And I can see that it would make a great new baby gift for someone. I am thinking this would be fun for the daughter of a friend who just found out she's expecting her first baby. It would make a cute centerpiece at a baby shower.

Look at the cute bunnies! The top one is a pacifier holder, the middle one is a wrist rattle and the big rabbit on the bottom plays a song when you press its chest.



The diapers are two different sizes of Pampers. Very clever. It's almost too pretty to use!

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Way cute diaper cake! I've made one for a friend, but it never turned out that nice.

All those fashions below, love, just wish I had money to spend, sigh.

And the pic of you and baby, the bump, BEAUTIFUL!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

That's the prettiest darn diaper cake I've ever seen! Cute bunnies!!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable, i love it!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

very cute!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute is that? I had a diaper cake at Lydia's shower and just took it apart to give Lydia's doll some diapers. *sigh*

8:08 PM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

Great diaper cake! I love the bunnies!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That turned out so cute! I think diaper cakes are genius--what new mom doesn't need diapers?

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! I've never seen on in person either...but I want to make one some time!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

Very sweet - it's beautiful!

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny, I have never seen one in person before either. Although yours looks adorable!!!! How sweet and to brighten your day that makes it fantastic!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Whoever came up with the idea for those is brilliant! So cute:)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Marz said...

Oh that's awesome!!!
I've heard of these but never actually saw 1 up close!
that was a super nice thing to do & I agree, it's almost too nice to tear apart, lol.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Okay, that's the cutest thing I've seen in quite some time. What a fun present to receive in the mail!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Diaper Cakewalk does great work. That "cake" is super sweet...and so useful too! It won't be long and you'll be able to put those products to good use. :)

8:19 PM  
Blogger MrsM said...

I LOVE diaper cakes!!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home