Friday, February 17, 2006

Give my regards to TP

Friday, February 17:

My new hobbies are taking naps, preparing healthy food and eating it, and going to the bathroom.

It’s especially fun to sing, “Pee,” to the tune of Give My Regards to Broadway while jogging to the restroom. “Pee pee pee pee pee pee pee . . . .”

Unfortunately, my lower back is killing me. It seems worse toward the end of the day. Sometimes, it almost feels as though I’ve broken my tailbone.

Also, I’m getting forgetful. Last weekend, I left the oven on for hours (it was only set on “warm,” though), and I left a window open for almost two days while the heat was on. I think it was the TV show Yes Dear that discussed “momnesia.” Is that what this is? Already?

Mmmno, I think instead I’ll just declare I have a lot on my mind right now, and I’m preoccupied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home