Monday, August 28, 2006

Dream girl


Monday, Aug. 28:

Last night, I dreamed about my baby. I put the baby in the crib. The next thing I know, the baby was coming out of the crib as a teenage daughter! I know kids grow up fast, but really!

She and I walked into JP's garage/workshop. A storm was making the ceiling cave in. We had to get out fast! We worked great together as a pair.

Then in real life, today, the above unapologetically girly outfit came in the mail. I have to fess up: I bought it online. After getting the nursery together and seeing my stash of neutral onesies last week, I couldn't take it anymore. I was going cross-eyed with all the yellow, green and white. I craved color. So, this cute little red outfit.

So does this mean my baby is a girl? ...because I am still waiting for my boyish bright blue race car shorts outfit to arrive, as well.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

What an adorable outfit!!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I dreamed she was born a black baby with buck teeth.

I hope that helps. :-)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

I can't wait to find out what you have, so exciting!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Awesome Mom said...

I had boy dreams and girl dreams. There was no rhym or reason for any of them, so I would nto put too much stock into them. However my mom dreamed that she had just given birth to a little girl named Melissa and then when I turned out to be a girl that is what she named me.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I don't know if you're having a boy or girl but, damn, that outfit is cuuuute.

I bet you have some idea about what you're having at this point, though. Maybe your subconscious is telling you something. Hmm...

9:01 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

I did the neutral thang, although I was convinced I was having a girl, so my son ended up in some very fetching lilac onesies.

You sound very excited to meet your new babe ... it's a great time of life for you :)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home