Monday, October 02, 2006

If you were born Sept. 7...

Monday, Oct. 2:

So many encouraging posts about breastfeeding ... I'm still getting to each of your blogs and comments ... really, I am! I see that snicker, you in the back! It's just a matter of time, precious time.

So Margie's My Space blog has a fun item about your birth date. Here is Flybaby's:

Your Birthdate: September 7

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July


Great, so my kid isn't even a month old and not only does he not need me, but he can supposedly read my mind, too -- and he's a rebel. Is it just me, or isn't this the kind of bad boy that teenage girls like to fall for? Aye-aye-aye!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scribbit said...

There's a weird website where you can type in your birthday and get everything that was happening on that day. It's dmari.com/timecapsule.

It's kind of interesting to type in parents' or grandparents' birthdays and see what was happening in the world. Your post reminded me of it.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

oops! dmarie.com/timecapsule

4:55 PM  
Blogger Julie Carobini said...

heehee...how funny...when I read "power color", I thought it said, "moron." Maybe it has something to do with that despising authority issue ;-)

Thankfully, little Flybaby has mama to guide him the right way :-)

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm flattered that you'd bother to look at my myspace "blog." Wish I had time to update it more often, but between work, family, working out and reading other people's blogs, I don't know where I'd find the time!

Hmmm... I hadn't thought of checking that site for insight vis-a-vis my own kids' birthdays (#1 son was born on my dad's birthday). Now that they're 21, 18, and 16, that might be interesting!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home