Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Living because of

"Honor the victims by remembering their lives in the enrichment of our own -- not doing the living for them, because we can't, but living because of them. When I die, that is the best I could hope for of those who remember me: honor the memory of me by living a life rich with life. We can remember the victims by living our lives to the fullest." Read my whole post about the Virginia Tech tragedy here.

PS: Get your own I Celebrate! button by contributing! Contact me at growingalife at gmail dot com.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a tragedy..My sister attends a University here in MS and she was talking about how lax their security is...
They have a security gate and a security guard, but he will let anyone in. He never asks to see any kind of ID..that's scary..

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally sad & scary .... Just at the beginning of life .. and over violently :(

7:21 PM  
Blogger Maddy said...

Let us hope that they can find peace.
Best wishes

9:22 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

It was a tradegy. I pray for their families to remember them and celebrate their lives even though some of them was too short.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home