Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday



What I'd wear today if I could: an outfit from DOTS. Is there a DOTS near you? If so, it's definitely worth a trip. You can't find clothes for less money unless you go to a rummage sale. But before you think "cheap!" just consider all those trendy pieces you don't want to spend a lot of money on because they won't be in style for long. Or in my case today, a quick fix for a get-together at JP's parents' house for Easter because I just realized I have nothing to wear!

I started shopping at DOTS after I got pregnant last year, before I could wear maternity clothes but after most of outfits didn't fit me. Finding fun stuff a couple sizes bigger than usual at such a bargain price was a relief. I thought, "Less money on me = more money on the baby!"

In fact, now that I think about it, Flybaby's Easter outfit actually did cost more than mine....

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! I haven't heard of DOTS. I am going to check your link now!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Oh my God-DOTS is such a blast from my past. I used to shop there all the time when I was in high school.

Love the outfit, especially the top. And your post reminds me that I likely have nothing to wear for Easter either. I'll have to rummage through my closet and find some old work clothes. Snooze.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that outfit, and am going to check out Dots.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Is that in our mall?

4:08 PM  
Blogger M said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit. I love all outfits black and white.
I have never heard of dots

5:39 PM  
Blogger Bon said...

i too am a DOTS virgin. will check it out...the outfit is quite funky spring fresh.

if however, it turns out that they are yet another company that refuses to send nice things to us poor, nekkid Canadians, i shall cry.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally cute!
I am looking forward to wearing normal clothes again!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I have sworn myself to belt tightening of the financial variety. If I hadn't, and we had a DOTS, I would be all over that flirty little ensemble

10:19 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

That is such an adorable outfit, and so entirely *me* !

Send me one now :)

6:04 AM  
Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Fun clothes at a good price? I'm so there :) Thanks for the tip!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, that outfit is cute!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

That top is really fun, nothing like lace and black/white to make you feel fun.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

I.LOVE.THAT.OUTFIT!!! Way cute! I need to see if there's a DOTS in our area, never heard of it. Happy Easter!

4:34 PM  
Blogger PunditMom said...

I want THIS OUTFIT! But no stores close by. :(

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home