Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday


What I'd wear today if I could: this heavenly red dress found in a store window (while carousing with my friend Star and her little Lancelot yesterday to get ice cream from Ben & Jerry's on their free ice cream day!) As you can see, it is in a Valentino store. Make that an outlet store. Even though it is an outlet, I was too chicken poor busy to go inside and check the price. I'm sure I couldn't have afforded it anyway. But a mom can dream.

I did, however, find a wearable Valentino dress online . . .




. . . whose price was around $1,110.

And now that JP and I have started a prepaid college program for Flybaby, well, that dress is worth several payments!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have similar taste, I always really like the cloths you choose. The problem is always my eyes are always bigger than my budget. Or maybe that it is my butt.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE RED! And...I can't believe I missed free ice cream day! Have a great Wednesday!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am searching for something to wear to an event next week! Ah! If money weren't an option!

Steph

2:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Next time, hon, we GO INTO THAT STORE!! Let those salespeople bore death rays into our skulls if they want. Ha!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ... those prices are scary! The dresses are fab though!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Ca-UTE dress!

I just came over to tell you your comments have been cracking me up! I hadn't even thought about the wording of "the panty post coming down." Ha ha!

I'll try to refrain from talking about fudgy things, but I can't make any promises. I'm totally in love with chocolate, and I doubt I could ever stop talking about it. I hope you won't stop visiting. :D

9:50 PM  
Blogger Scribbit said...

That white dress is amazing. I LOVE it (and it deserves caps)

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful but ouch, what a price tag! And I thought shopping for Baby K was getting expensive...

6:26 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Love that little red dress! And I'm sure Flybaby would understand if you bought the dress instead of giving him a college education. You can't put a pricetag on having a well-dressed mommy.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Freckle Face Girl said...

You have great taste...even if you can't afford it.

9:43 AM  
Blogger PunditMom said...

Oooooo! Pretty! I just wish I weighed a little less so I could look REALLY good in on of those!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home