Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What I'd Wear Wednesday

What I'd wear today if I could: this necklace tank by Free People in one of their African prints. This top has everything going for it. It's loose, so it's comfy. It's got a hip print (all the better to disguise baby stains) and cool colors. It has built-in jewelry. It's the kind of top you could live in all summer. I'd like to picture myself wearing this during the Fourth of July party JP and I have every year, accesorized with a red-white-and-blue-dressed Flybaby on my hip!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok that top is gorgeous!!!!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Pretty! Btw, you've been tagged (sorry in advance :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Have you ever tried to wear a bandana, scarf etc? That and hair parted down the middle has looked comedic at best on me. This top is indeed great! We should trhow a virtual party and have everyone post the outfits they'd wear, one momth it could be a clam bake, next month a gt together with old friends in the City etc.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

CUTE!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Love it. Very cute.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Really nice top. You have a good eye for fashion.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And the headband. I LOVE the headband!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Bon said...

it's hott. the whole look is hott. but i somehow imagine that it would look funny on me, as in funny ha ha.

why is the world cruel?

6:59 AM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

CUTE!

2:57 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

I dunno. The key in my case is groovyOLDlady. I think if I wore that, folks would stare and say, "Wassup with that old bag? Maybe she should try dressing her own age."

But I'm sure it would be adorable on you!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Very cute! But I'm afraid my postpartum body would still look pregnant!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home