Friday, April 27, 2007

The Anniversary Project: Special powers

I have special powers. I can predict things. Like the fact you can't get a Saturday hair appointment in this town if you call on Thursday. My sister said she'd forget about getting her hair styled....

Flybaby also has special powers. He made everyone melt when we went out to lunch with my mother and sister today. My brother and his 12-year-old son came too. Flybaby grabbed the waiter's leg every time he came by. The waiter laughed every time, but I wonder if he was thinking, "Kid, I ain't your daddy!"

My Seaster has special powers for taking nine hours yesterday to find an outfit in which to renew her vows. And it wasn't even a dress, which is what she was on the hunt for.

Let's hope I have special cake powers to finish this cake and make it look pretty....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger groovyoldlady said...

((((hugs!))))

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that cake is GORGEOUS!!!!!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home