Monday, October 13, 2008

Bustin' Out Babies

New Baby News!

I had my baby boy Junebug on June 30. Thank you so much, everyone, for your good wishes!

Chelle at Creative Thoughts and her family welcomed Cordelia on Aug. 1. The "primal war cry screaming" was worth it!

Existere gave birth to boy and girl twins (!) Mano and Torre on Aug. 11. Welcome, precious pair.

Danielle at New Mommy Rant had her baby boy Jude on Aug. 18. Way to go!

Who's Due

September
Nunc Scio quit sit amor. Kris is happy to be expecting her third baby girl!

Look at Who's Here!

August 18
Danielle at New Mommy Rant had her baby boy Jude on Aug. 18. Way to go!

August 11
Existere gave birth to boy and girl twins (!) Mano and Torre on Aug. 11. Welcome, precious pair.

August 1
Chelle at Creative Thoughts and her family welcomed Cordelia on Aug. 1. The "primal war cry screaming" was worth it!

June 30
I had my baby boy Junebug on June 30. Thank you so much, everyone, for your good wishes!

May 1
Adventures of an Awesome Mom. Awesome welcomed her third boy, Daniel Michael. All right!

April 26
Humps and Baby Bump. Humps announced her first baby, Baby. So beautiful!

April 20
The Sweetest Work on Earth. It's another boy, Noah Andrew, for Ashley. Congratulations on some truly sweet work!

March 30
Mommylog. Lane added Emiliana to her family, already including toddler son Matias.

March 13
Metropolitan Mama. Stephanie had another sweet baby girl, Little Sister to Stephanie's adorable daughter Big Sister. (Another lucky Friday the 13th baby!)

March 10
Growing A Pair. Dawn wants to show everyone who she made: Squeak, little brother to Noise and Funk.

March 2
Mommy Instincts. Jen and her family welcome a springtime Lily to the world, joining big brother Jonah.

March 1
Graceful Parenting. Carol and her family welcomed baby Alana -- sweet and "not any trouble at all." Ahhh....

February 13
It Was a Very Good Year. Tatiana was very lucky on Friday the 13th to give birth to her sweet Maia.

January 5, 2009
Lifenut. Gretchen's little Archie spent some time in the NICU but is now home and doing great!

November 11, 2008
Seagulls in the Parking Lot. Kiki and her family have welcomed Levi into their family.

October 15
Interrupted Wanderlust. Kristi had twins, Nicholas and Luciana, the lovely Isabella's younger siblings.

May 22
Cool Zebras gave birth to Ms. D, her third child and her second daughter.

January 11
Much More Than A Mom gave birth to a girl, Bella (a sister for son Primo, who was 20 months old at the time).

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Awesome Mom said...

Woo hoo for knocked up bloggers! I am sure that you will be joining the list soon!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Well, my baby is 4 1/2 months old already! Love your idea though. Blowing any residual baby dust that might be clinging to me your way.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

What a lovely idea. I'm way past that stage of life. I'm looking forward to kids getting married and giving me grandchildren.

This is great idea - I know I said it was lovely, it was worth repeating.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

What a fun list! No, can't add me to it, though...

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea!

My baby girl, Bella (a sister for Primo who was 20 mos old at the time...obviously blog names) was born on January 11, 2008. I can't believe she's 9 months old now! How did that happen?

8:24 AM  
Blogger Madeline said...

Awesome! Does this "hope" mean there might be a Mini-Fly in the not so distant future? How exciting!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Very fun- I do know that Nell from Casual Friday Everyday is expecting, Gretchen from Lifenut, Meridith from Like Merchant Ships, and so is Kiki from Seagulls in the Parking Lot, & Jen from Mommy Instincts.

Steph

11:26 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

so glad you clarified your status..for awhile now i have noticed "two" on your chat status and i was wondering if that was your way of telling us??

sending happy vibes that soon that will in fact be what it means :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

One day soon, you!

2:34 PM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

What a great list! No preggers here, but maybe soon...

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww you are so sweet ... what a fun thing to do!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Pennies In My Pocket said...

Not expecting, but I think this is SUCH a fun idea!!! ...hopefully, we'll be expecting next year. ;-)

~melody~

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

November 16th baby, Levi @ Seagulls in the Parking Lot, arrived on the 11th :] yay!

6:23 PM  
Blogger humpsNbump said...

I started to post a new mommy-to-be blogroll on my blog - http://humpsandbump.blogspot.com/ but I love your idea of adding the due dates. :)

Feel free to add me. I'm due April 18, 2009 with my first.

~ humps

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh geez, when did I get to the top of this list?

I'm scared!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I am due in August! Danielle www.newmommyrant.blogspot.com

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home