Friday, March 10, 2006

Just whining

Friday, March 10:

I told some more friends last night. Every time, it gets easier. And more exciting.

Right before I made the big reveal, one friend had just recounted an awful near-death problem her newborn had had -- but today, she's fine. My friend went wide-eyed and worried she'd terrified me with her story! (Uh ... maybe if her kid had actually died ... ).

But tonight, I face the 'rents-in-law. Oh, joy. They want to celebrate my husband's birthday. I really, really want to forgive them for disrespecting my wishes. But I know I'm just going to feel awkward and weird around them over dinner.

I also have to figure out what to wear. Some of my more form-fitting clothes are getting tight to the point I'd look trashy if I wore them. Not unwearable, just bad.

Tonight might be easier to take if I could just get over this constant fatigue ....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just for the trashy look and enjoy it!

yeah, i'm kidding.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home