Friday, July 18, 2008

More non-BlogHer fun

Come on over and chat any time this weekend at the Second Annual Growing A Life I'm Not Going to BlogHer Chat. Hope to see you non-BlogHer-attending folks! With any luck, you'll find others in the chat room at the same time when you click on over.

I had a great chat earlier today with Guinevere, Gremlin Wrangler, Awesome Mom, Much More Than a Mom and Heather from Cool Zebras. (I hope I didn't forget anyone!) Maybe I'll catch more of you tomorrow or Sunday.

Also, I just found out Robin at Pensieve is hosting not just a chat, but a whole non-BlogHer party called BlogHop '08. Robin suggests writing a post to include your favorite party recipes, the best posts you've written or even a party favor (giveaway). Because I found out about this party only 2.8 seconds ago, I'm completely unprepared. A party?! Here?! But I didn't even clean house!

Nonetheless, here are five of my favorite posts, at least as I thought in January, when I posted a meme featuring such:

1. A baby's parting gift. Babyhood, toddlerhood, mamahood.

2. Weekend camping trip, Or, Lovebug orgy fest. This is what happens when you go camping with friends during lovebug season.

3. Where are you, Jamie Lynn Drury? Making friends, or not.

4. The greatest of these is love. Just love.

5. My dad can beat up your dad. For all those competitive fathers.

We may not all be at BlogHer (sniff sniff), but we can still hang out and have fun!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I do not make it in, it is because it did not rain and we went to the beach ... conference .. pssha ;)

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

It was tons of fun chatting yesterday! Can I have some more of those cookies?

9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So nice to see you're having fun living vicariously!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Nadine said...

I went but no one was there. I'll try again later if I can.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Oh no...I missed this one too!

12:04 PM  
Blogger jodifur said...

Sorry I missed all the non blogher fun. I was at the inlaws.

6:26 PM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Sorry. I was packing all weekend...

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home