Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What I'd Wear Wednesday: Bauble ring

What I'd wear today if I could: a cool bauble ring. And a different bauble ring the next day. And the next. There's just something fun about having beads beebopping around on your finger that I suddenly find so appealing.

I like this one found at Etsy:



Here is one with a lot going on, also at Etsy:



This one from Guess looks polished and would go with anything:



And apparently, you can even make your own bauble ring. (Yes, you can. I can't.)

Maybe I'm drawn to rings like these right now because I know they will become completely impractical once my baby arrives in June and having potential choking hazards flip-flopping around on my finger won't be the best jewelry choice. Guess I should live it up with my accessories while I can!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE 'em! What you don't think they'd be good for teething?

9:14 AM  
Blogger CaraBee said...

I LOVE the top one. I am very much into those kinds of rings now. But I can only wear them when I'm not with the baby, because she won't leave them alone.

10:00 AM  
Blogger the mama bird diaries said...

I love the Guess one. Totally my style.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those really are gorgeous rings! Love them all.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been lurking on your blog for a month or two and I love your Wednesday posts! Did you come up with the idea yourself, or do other bloggers do "what I'd wear"? Keep em coming. Love the rings!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Madeline said...

Ooo...pretty! I got really into big earrings and dangling necklaces while pregnant. Partly because they always fit and partly because I knew I wouldn't get to wear them once Levi came along.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wear the same jewelry day and day out. I am lucky to shower everyday, changing up the rest seems impossible :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

Very cool. Make your own, you say? Hmmm...

9:39 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I've never been a big ring girl, but these are really pretty.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Dave Robertson said...

Yes, cool rings. And yes, you can make a bauble ring, I'm sure of it. I've been looking at our projects for 'em when I work on our website, and I've thought even I can do that!! :)

--Dave
at Rings & Things

12:04 PM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Those are lovely. I like the last one especially.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Mozi Esme said...

I think you and my baby girl share the same tastes - she would LOVE those! Baubles and bling - the bigger the better...

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home